Kim Iversen makes the case that a new IRS policy will hurt low and middle class Americans.
Rising is a weekday morning show with bipartisan hosts that breaks the mold of morning TV by taking viewers inside the halls of Washington power like never before. The show leans into the day’s political cycle with cutting edge analysis from DC insiders who can predict what is going to happen. It also sets the day’s political agenda by breaking exclusive news with a team of scoop-driven reporters and demanding answers during interviews with the country’s most important political newsmakers.
Follow Rising on social media:
- 'My 600-lb Life': What Happened to Olivia Cruz Since Her Time on the TLC Hit? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet October 22, 2021'My 600-lb Life': What Happened to Olivia Cruz Since Her Time on the TLC Hit? Showbiz Cheat Sheet […]
- Onions Recalled From Hy-Vee In Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska - KFI AM 640 October 22, 2021Onions Recalled From Hy-Vee In Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska KFI AM 640 […]
- Plattsmouth, NE Hy-Vee's Ice Cream Sandwich Sets Record - KFI AM 640 October 22, 2021Plattsmouth, NE Hy-Vee's Ice Cream Sandwich Sets Record KFI AM 640 […]
- More than 600 Boston employees remain on leave over vaccine mandate — with more enforcement coming - Boston Herald October 22, 2021More than 600 Boston employees remain on leave over vaccine mandate — with more enforcement coming Boston Herald […]
- News/Talk Radio Station WICC 600 Expands Reach To FM 107.3 - Patch.com October 22, 2021News/Talk Radio Station WICC 600 Expands Reach To FM 107.3 Patch.com […]
- State's unclaimed property tops $600 million, treasurer says - Rapid City Journal October 22, 2021State's unclaimed property tops $600 million, treasurer says Rapid City Journal […]
- Major Update On When Sidney Crosby Will Return To Penguins - KFI AM 640 October 22, 2021Major Update On When Sidney Crosby Will Return To Penguins KFI AM 640 […]
- SkyWest cancels more than 600 Friday flights: American, Delta, United, Alaska airlines impacted - Yahoo Canada Sports October 22, 2021SkyWest cancels more than 600 Friday flights: American, Delta, United, Alaska airlines impacted Yahoo Canada Sports […]
- This Week's Weird News 10/22/21 - KFI AM 640 October 22, 2021This Week's Weird News 10/22/21 KFI AM 640 […]
- Vaccinated City of Bloomington employees to receive $600 incentive - Indiana Public Media October 22, 2021Vaccinated City of Bloomington employees to receive $600 incentive Indiana Public Media […]
- Forensic pathologist: Will be a challenge determining Brian Laundrie's cause of death
- Was Brian Laundrie Killed by Wild Swamp Pigs?
- Brian Laundrie's remains given to anthropologist | Rush Hour
- Full Interview: Laundrie Family Attorney Speaks Out On Remains Identified As Brian
- WFLA Now: When Will Answers Come in Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie's Deaths? #HeyJB
- Alec Baldwin 'Rust' camera crew walked off before shooting - Los Angeles Times October 22, 2021Alec Baldwin 'Rust' camera crew walked off before shooting Los Angeles TimesAlec Baldwin speaks out after fatal prop gun shooting on 'Rust' set: 'There are no words to convey my shock and sadness' Yahoo EntertainmentDirector of photography killed, movie director injured after Alec Baldwin discharged prop firearm on movie set CNNWhat Is a Prop Gun? Why Alec Baldwin's […]
- Dow Jones Rallies; Tesla Stock Passes Buy Point; Donald Trump SPAC Explodes, Gains 846% - Investor's Business Daily October 22, 2021Dow Jones Rallies; Tesla Stock Passes Buy Point; Donald Trump SPAC Explodes, Gains 846% Investor's Business DailyDow closes at a record, posts third-straight positive week CNBCNasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services ReutersStock market news live updates: Stocks retreat after Powell remarks on inflation and tapering, Nasdaq lags as Snap's outlook disappoints Yahoo FinanceStock futures pause […]
- Business News: Live Updates on Stock Market and Federal Reserve - The New York Times October 22, 2021Business News: Live Updates on Stock Market and Federal Reserve The New York TimesPowell: Federal Reserve 'on track' for tapering asset purchases Yahoo FinanceStrong Bullish sentiment in gold as Powell talks down inflation threat Kitco NEWSIt's a no-brainer that Federal Reserve and congressional policymakers should be barred from the stock market. We should go one step further MarketWatch5 Top […]
- Lev Parnas found guilty on campaign finance charges - CNN October 22, 2021Lev Parnas found guilty on campaign finance charges CNNLev Parnas, Ex-Giuliani Ally, Is Convicted of Campaign Finance Charges The New York TimesGiuliani associate convicted of campaign finance crimes Yahoo NewsFormer Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas convicted in campaign finance case, including illegal donation to Trump PAC CNBCLev Parnas guilty of campaign finance charges in New York The Washington PostView Full […]
- iFixit’s Apple Watch teardown includes a theory about device’s delayed launch - Ars Technica October 22, 2021iFixit’s Apple Watch teardown includes a theory about device’s delayed launch Ars TechnicaApple Watch Series 7 Review: The Only Smartwatch to Buy Digital TrendsiFixit took a peek underneath the Apple Watch Series 7’s larger display The VergeApple Watch 7 Review: Still the king TrustedReviewsiFixit's Apple Watch Series 7 teardown shows the same display tech as iPhone 13 EngadgetView Full Coverage […]