The Seattle Seahawks have had a lengthy history of serious injuries at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, and this year’s trip was sadly no different. Pro Bowl free safety Quandre Diggs, the team’s leader in interceptions and one of the most important players on the entire Seahawks roster, suffered a bad looking lower leg injury in the 4th quarter of Seattle’s 38-30 over the Arizona Cardinals. You could hear him in pain on the television broadcast and the cart was brought out. Players were visibly emotional on the field as Diggs’ season ended early and in such devastating fashion. Pete Carroll confirmed that Diggs dislocated his ankle, which they thankfully were able to get back in place. He also broke his fibula, but the good news is he avoided ligament damage. If all goes well, he should be ready to play come Week 1 of next season. Diggs led the team in interceptions (5) and was the only member of the Seahawks secondary to start every game this season. Of course, it’s impossible to ignore that Diggs was a “hold-in” prior to the start of the regular season with his contract soon to be expired. He was set to hit free agency in March and really cash in after another great year of play, and now he has to deal with surgery after such a catastrophic injury. All the best to Quandre!
All data is taken from the source: http://fieldgulls.com
Article Link: https://www.fieldgulls.com/2022/1/9/22875739/injury-update-quandre-diggs-suffered-broken-fibula-dislocated-ankle-seahawks-news
#QuandreDiggs #newsfox #usanewstoday #newstodayupdate #newstodayusa #cnnnewstoday #
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander suffers ankle injury - Hoops Hype January 29, 2022Shai Gilgeous-Alexander suffers ankle injury Hoops Hype […]
- Cardinals DE Zach Allen had ankle surgery following season - Arizona Sports January 29, 2022Cardinals DE Zach Allen had ankle surgery following season Arizona Sports […]
- Ryan Arcidiacono (ankle) out for Knicks on Friday - numberFire January 29, 2022Ryan Arcidiacono (ankle) out for Knicks on Friday numberFire […]
- San Francisco 49ers' Trent Williams (ankle) questionable for NFC title game but adamant he'll play - ESPN January 28, 2022San Francisco 49ers' Trent Williams (ankle) questionable for NFC title game but adamant he'll play ESPNJimmy Garoppolo Says Trent Williams […]
- Minnesota's Patrick Beverley (ankle) remains out on Friday - numberFire January 28, 2022Minnesota's Patrick Beverley (ankle) remains out on Friday numberFire […]
- Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Fake Trump Electors - The New York Times January 28, 2022Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Fake Trump Electors The New York TimesJanuary 6 committee subpoenas individuals tied to fake elector push CNNJan. 6 riot probe subpoenas 14 people linked to false Trump electoral vote scheme CNBCHouse Jan. 6 Panel Issues Subpoenas Over Alternate 2020 Electors The Wall Street JournalJan. 6 panel subpoenas 14 Republicans tied to fake elector push CNNView Full […]
- Blizzard Warning For Potentially Historic Storm That’s Likely To Bring More Than 2 Feet Of Snow - CBS Boston January 28, 2022Blizzard Warning For Potentially Historic Storm That’s Likely To Bring More Than 2 Feet Of Snow CBS BostonNor'easter bomb cyclone: For 75 million from the Southeast to New England, snow, wind and flooding are in store CNNA possibly historic storm is headed toward New England; accumulation in some spots may be staggering The Boston GlobeWinter Storm Watch Friday […]
- Bridge in Pittsburgh collapses hours before scheduled Biden visit to talk infrastructure - CNN January 28, 2022Bridge in Pittsburgh collapses hours before scheduled Biden visit to talk infrastructure CNNPittsburgh bridge collapse causes massive gas leak leaving 4 hospitalized ahead of Biden's visit Fox NewsHuman chain formed to rescue people from dangling bus after Pittsburgh bridge collapse I ABC7 ABC7Bridge collapse: Is local, U.S. infrastructure decline inevitable? Pittsburgh Post-GazetteLive updates: Pittsburgh bridge collapses under heavy snow CNNView […]
- U.S. Wages, Benefits Rose at Two-Decade High as Inflation Picked Up - The Wall Street Journal January 28, 2022U.S. Wages, Benefits Rose at Two-Decade High as Inflation Picked Up The Wall Street JournalGood news: Paychecks are going up. Bad news: So is inflation CNNU.S. Employment Costs Climb by a Solid 1% After Record Third-Quarter Gain BloombergEmployment Cost Index rises 1% in Q4 2021, missing forecasts Business InsiderUS workers see strongest compensation gains in two decades Aljazeera.comView Full Coverage […]
- 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic resentenced to 21 years in prison - Associated Press January 28, 2022'Tiger King' Joe Exotic resentenced to 21 years in prison Associated Press'Tiger King' Joe Exotic set for resentencing in Oklahoma Fox NewsResentencing hearing scheduled for 'Joe Exotic' KOCO 5 News'Tiger King' murder-for-hire plot sentence shortened BBC News'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic resentenced to 21 years in prison Fox NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- Is it Crazy to Think Hackett-Rodgers Duo Resurfaces in Denver?
- DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING SMOOTH?
- repelis🎬 The Fallout pelicula completa español latino
- Ukraine crisis: Putin to review US response to Russia’s security demands amid fears over invasion
- ¡EL SALVADOR EN BUSCA DEL SUEÑO! PREVIA USA VS EL SALVADOR | EN VIVO | 27-01-2022